- Default number of Retry's that an atomic shape in an orchestration has (not sure yet, if this can be reset to different value) : 20
- Number of levels that scopes can be nested within an orchestration: 44
- Default Isolation Level for Atomic Transaction Type: ReadCommitted
- Two of the ACID properties that may not be guaranteed by Long Running Transaction are: Atomicity and Isolation
- Only called orchestrations may have Compensation. Any compensation on top-level orchestration will be ignored by Runtime engine.
- out and reference parameters can not be passed with Start Orchestration shape (may be due to asynchronous nature of Start shape)